Animalia is constantly fund raising and looking for funding to continue our vital work, if you would like to help, there are many ways in which you can do so. Care for animals is first and foremost including the best veterinary care even though our vets give us heavy discounts we see them almost weekly with a new animal to ensure they receive the correct treatment they require.
Blood tests & Xray's (of which a koala requires a full body xray due to their body shape) are costly and often.
- Become a financial member by down loading our membership form on our Join Us page
- Volunteer to help us fund raise- we urgently need more people on our fundraising team
- Make a tax deductible monetary donation to our bank account, Animalia wildlife fund, westpac bank, BSB 033138, Account 788022
- For donations from outside of Australia please use the Swift Code WPA CAU 2S.
- Come to our fund raiser evenings
- Email us to be added to our mailing list with "mailing list" in the subject box firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help us to find new funding opportunities
- Conduct a Dollar drive at work asking people to give a dollar and place a reason on a sheet of paper why they gave.
- Ask our educator to give a zoom talk at a school, club or organisation and organise a donation in return.
- 100% of money raised goes to feeding housing treating and rehabilitating wildlife, NO one is paid to do what we do or to fund raise for Animalia
Please do not Donate anything- we do not request,
This year we have had to pay for rubbish removal due to donations we did not request.
- Towels- please note we do not accept BLANKETS sheets or pillow cases
- Snuggle safe heat pads
- Plug in Heat pads via wombaroo website
- Brooder Heat lamps- Our sea bird enclosure requires heat lamps for night time for convalescing Penguins and Seabirds.
- Syringes for feeding animals in 1ml, 2ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml and 100ml with either slip, luer lock or catheter end.
- Donations of seed - budgie and cockatiel for the many small seed eating birds that come into care such as Eastern & Crimson Rosellas.
- Donations of Rolled oats and or Tropical muesli - wombats
- Bags of Completo, Calm performer, Cool performer, Chaffen hay, Thurra, Gumnut horse food - wombats
- kangaroo and wallaby pellets, Barrastock or Wombaroo brand
- Chicken crumble, pullet starter, cracked wheat and corn for the many orphaned ducklings that come into care.
- Divetalact animal formula - $420 for 20kg.
- Check the cost of caring page for costing on different species we commonly care for and money spent thus far.
- Mocona coffee jar lids - all sizes - used for non spill water/food dishes for young and convalescing animals.
- Real feather dusters to use as fake mums for baby birds
- Heavy Based Ceramic Dog bowls all sizes for all animals in our care
- Divetalact Formula currently we go through around 20kg per month
- Wombaroo Impact colostrum replacer
- Wombaroo Insectivore powder
- Formula One animal formula
- Cleaning Products- F10,Domestos, scrubbing brushes, brooms, rakes
- Pruners Long handled for collecting leaf for Koalas, possums and Gliders in our care
- New garden hoses and attachments for refilling duckling water etc
- 22 gauge catheters
- Giving sets
- Extension sets
Animalia Wildlife Shelter is a Not for Profit, volunteer operated, Fully Tax Deductible Charity-
Proudly powered by Weebly